Sunday, July 7, 2013
Greetings and salutations
1.) Lost in Google World, trying to figure out how to merge all my blogs/sites/email accounts, etc. into one happy family. If your seeing this post, then mission accomplished. If not, blogger #FAIL.
2.) I started a new job a year (and a half) ago, and as I have been telling people at the gym, "I've been gone just over a year." **coughcough18monthscoughcough**"
That's the short version.
So what's new? Not a lot. Still stalking perfect photo moments like a good obsessive-compulsive, still relentlessly distracted, and now learning what it's like to be over 40. Just barely, though. Keep reminding myself that I am not going to be a spring chicken very much longer, and that I have a laundry list of things to do before I turn 50. Want to know the list?
Of course you do!
1. Become a professional photographer
2. Fix my yard (it's badly broken)
3. Migrate all my music to iTunes Genius
4. Replace carpet with hardwood floors
5. Buy new comforter and king-sized bed
6. Remodel downstairs, discarding 1970s decor
7. Run a marathon
8. Just kidding about the marathon
9. Send mini-me to college
There's more - I can't remember it all. But I'm finding great satisfaction in knowing that I posted the list here, which means I will be able to find it.