Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You’ve Come a Long Way, Baby!

 Team Steam has turned a corner! I am no longer timid about the steam room – as long as nobody else is in it. But I think that’s really good progress. Don’t you? My therapist would say I am learning to take charge of things. Some of you may find that kind of funny since I’m sort of known as the bossy type.

On Monday, just before White Death Part Three took over Cincy, Midge and I went for our third visit to the steam room. And guess who was chatting it up? ME. Yup. Uh-huh. Oh yah. And, I even stood up to get to the hotter air (I know what you are all thinking – don’t go there….). And we’re sitting there chatting when Midge says to me, “Wow I can’t believe how far you’ve come.” And I laugh and said, “Yah, I’ve come a long way, baby! Ooooo – that’s my next blog.” So here it is. And it’s uncharacteristically short.

No comments: